Attorney Christeson is committed to educating clients with:
- Free 30 minute consultations for estate planning documents
- Free Legal Seminars offered monthly
Attorney Christeson prepares estate planning documents:
- To protect family interests
- To avoid unnecessary costs
- To preserve assets
- To minimize or eliminate taxes
Attorney Christeson prepares updated estate planning documents when there has been a change in circumstances even when she is not the attorney who drafted the original documents.
Attorney Christeson provides legal representation, including court appearances for:
- Trustees of a Trust
- Executors of a Will
Attorney Christeson is committed to meeting the needs of clients by providing “rush” documents, “emergency” documents, and “after business hours” documents when necessary.